Looking lovely in the outfit from Aunt Erika
Why must they put me in jail?
Today we went to our breastfeeding group and Bella weighed in at 17 pounds 0.3 ounces. She's barely four and half months old, wearing 9 month clothes, and getting heavier by the day. She's also getting chattier by the day. Lately I have been reading alot of other blogs about babies that are ill, babies that have passed away, and babies that are fighting each day to make it. It makes me sad, makes me cry, but mostly it makes me thankful for the healthy baby in my life. I know she can be a pain, but God love her for being just the way she is.
On a side note, I got to hold a two week old today. I honestly don't recall Bella ever being that tiny. I didn't ask, but she couldn't have weighed more than 6 pounds. And I know Bella never felt that fragile to me. It almost gave me the baby bug. But then, I had to turn my attention back to my needy, whining, loveable child. Yeah, maybe we should wait until she's out of diapers first.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.