Click to enlarge the picture and you can see "Bud", her first tooth, next to Daddy's thumb

We have a miracle ladies and gentlemen! That's right, the amazing non-sleeping baby has finally lost the battle and slept through and entire night without waking. How does she do it? Heck if I know, but I'd certainly love to learn the trick and add this amazing feat to our nightly show.
9:30 pm - Nursed herself to sleep
10:00 pm - Placed in her crib asleep
10:40 pm - Daddy had to pat her back as she was fussing in her sleep
11:00 pm - She squawked in her sleep, just once; not really sure what that was about
6:30 am - Started to rouse, I retrieved her as I found myself in a pool of milk and then she nursed herself back to sleep
7:00 am - Placed in her crib asleep
10:00 am - I hear her playing in her crib and we are up for the day. Happy & playful
12:45 pm - She nurses herself back to sleep after being crabby for a little while
1:00 pm - Placed in her crib asleep
1:50 pm - Woke up semi-fussy, but happy to see Mommy
I don't know if her tooth cutting through has finally allowed her to rest or what, but we haven't had sleep like this since we brought her home at four days old. I would love to see the pattern continue so wish us luck!
After her nap

Another shot of Bud
Update on the garden:
We are getting a late start on our garden so who knows how this is going to go. So far we have several sprouts coming up and we have several more days before we'll see anything out of the rest of them. We have to buy the cedar yet to build the raised beds to plant our seedlings in. Because of our HOA we aren't suppose to plow gardens, but there is not clause against raised beds! So we're hoping to have some goodies by the time Bella starts eating solids. I'm very excited to see what we can harvest. We have a lot of sweet and hot peppers planted as well as green beans, sugar snap peas, tomatoes, carrots, and onions. It's going to be a fun, busy summer.
We planted a lot of goodies last weekend and here we are today...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.