Saturday, May 16, 2009
Onesie Swap
On my December Mama board we decided to do a onesie swap. We submitted the size we need, and some of our interests. The board creator drew up who got whom and I was lucky enough to receive Jonathan (Jon) from Los Angeles, CA. How sweet, I get to make onesies for a cute little boy. So two weeks ago we sent out our onesies and we were waiting for everyone to receive them before opening the boxes/bags. Well, can you believe how terrible it is to watch a box sit on your kitchen table and taunt you for two weeks? Yesterday we got the word that we could finally open them. I was freakin excited! Kristen outdid herself and really paid attention to what I'm in to. I just hope she enjoys the onesies we sent to Jon. Without further adieu...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bella with Zakk Wylde
About Me
- Bobbi Sharp
- My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.









These are all great pictures but I love, love, love the one of her all twisted up in the guitar case - great capture.
ReplyDelete